Whatever your dream is or no matter where your imagination takes you, secure your foundation today at Coomera’s latest land release-Horizon.
Conveniently situated within close vicinity of the Gold Coast (20 min drive) and Brisbane CBD (45 min drive), you are surrounded by modern and new world airports, schools, beaches and city amenities, all while having your home enclosed within a natural and secluded environment to retreat to.
Address: 384 Foxwell Road, Coomera, QLD 4209
Horizon Coomera offers 44 brand new, unique land lots located within the effervescent suburb of Coomera, ranging from 400-450m2. Horizon is one of many strength growth initiatives currently underway in Coomera, with the area expanding drastically. Projects such as the Coomera Town Centre, Coomera Shopping Centre, Coomera Marine Precinct, new schools and the upgrade of surrounding roads and sporting facilities are some of the many large-scale upgrades underway and showcase the profound growth within Coomera, which benefit the Horizon lifestyle. Located within close vicinity to the Gold Coast CBD and the Brisbane CBD area, you are offered the best of both major Central building districts while being able to relax and indulge in the serenity of Horizon.
Whatever your dream home may be, or wherever your imagination may take you, Horizon is confident in catering to whatever they may be. The stunning and spacious designs perfectly encapsulate the Queensland lifestyle of modern, sleek, open, and vibrant homes. Horizon is suited to many kinds of people from all walks of life, not just one. Couples, families and individuals are all presented with equal prospect of securing an amazing emerging opportunity in a vibrant emerging suburb. Secure your opportunity to build your dream home and Horizon now, as such a profound and life-changing move is just around the corner.
PROPERTY KEY DETAILS:
- Open, relaxed living space
- Private and peaceful
- Close to Brisbane, Gold Coast, airports, schools, and main motorways
- Close proximity to beaches
- Stunning and spacious designs
- 7 min to Coomera State School
- 11 min to St Stephen’s College Coomera
- 6 min to Coomera Anglican College
- 4 min to Coomera Rivers State School
- 2 min to Picnic Creek State School
- Colorbond roof tiles
- Walk in Pantry
- Stone benchtops
- 600x600 porcelain tiles on all wet areas including shower, bath, shower wall and shower skirt surrounds as well as main living.
- Obscure glass for privacy
- Air-conditioning to living area and bedrooms.
- Carpet fitted in all bedrooms and staircases.
- Ceiling fans
- 6 star energy rating
- Proximity to Gold Coast and Brisbane
- Growing suburb
- Natural surroundings
- NBN ready and antenna's installed
- Fully landscaped