Location, design, quality, and value: M Apartments put it all on the table for you at Kangaroo Point – transforming before our eyes into Brisbane’s most dynamic new urban environment. Close to the city, close to everything. The coolest places to meet and mingle, eat, and shop, just a hop, skip and jump from transport, nightlife, parks and open spaces. ‘M’ has exactly what you need, offering brand-new, boutique developments comprising of elaborate floor plans which are complimented by stunning vistas of Kangaroo Point and surrounding areas. The building design reflects its surroundings, with the interior design encapsulating the simplicity of the building exterior, as well as the reflections of the sinuous Brisbane river and the luscious nearby Botanical Gardens.
Address: 699 Main Street, Kangaroo Point.
Kangaroo Point is an extremely vibrant suburb, hosting an abundance of nightlife, dining, transport, shopping, and leisure amenities. Local picnic spots include peaceful areas beneath the Story Bridge and the Kangaroo Point cliffs, in Mowbray Park and Raymond Park – informally known as the Pineapple Park, providing great views and so close to M Apartments it’s almost like a back yard. Excellent walking and bicycle paths connect with South Bank and the City Botanic Gardens at Kangaroo Point. Popular pubs and award-winning restaurants are all around. The city’s premier antiques and dining precinct is situated in Woolloongabba, with award-winning restaurants, cafés, quirky bars, and fascinating shops. The area is also home to the internationally famed Gabba stadium.
- The Gabba (7 min walk)
- South Bank (6 min drive)
- St Vincent’s Private Hospital (2 min drive)
- Howard Smith Wharves (5 min drive)
- Suncorp Stadium (11 min drive)
- Queensland Children’s Hospital (5 min drive)
- Mater Hospital Brisbane (6 min drive)
- Princess Alexandra Hospital (8 min drive)
- Queensland Museum (4 min drive)
- Fortitude Valley (5 min drive)
- Treasury Casino (10 min drive)
- Brisbane City Botanical Gardens
- Eagle Street Pier (8 min drive)
AN EVOLVING SUBURB:
Despite its existing vibrancy and ‘suave’ persona as a suburb, Kangaroo Point continues to thrive, witnessing enormous amounts of residential development in the last two decades. With more people gravitating towards the city, Kangaroo Point is perfectly feasible couples, childless couples and those with professional occupations.
M apartments consists of 46 apartments, across 8 stories. Within, 18 one-bedroom apartments and 28 two-bedrooms/bathrooms, coupled with secure basement parking, offer the perfect opportunity for couples and individuals seeking a modern and efficient life change. Enjoy the city or Moreton Bay facing views from either your apartments balcony or the beautiful tenant-only rooftop recreation deck offering its own stunning views. 'M' offers well-sized and competitively priced apartments; these features alone are a major point of difference compared to many other new projects currently for sale across inner Brisbane. A refreshing, new approach to CBD apartment living is here. Cash in on your opportunity to secure this beautiful and energised opportunity today.
Price Range: From $410,000 (1 bed) and $585,000 (2 bed)
Key Property Details
687-705 Main Street, Kangaroo Point.
Low Density Residential
1 and 2-bedroom apartments
- 5 min to East Brisbane State School
- 5 min to Anglican Church Grammar School “Churchie”
- 4 min to Sommerville House
- 10 min to QUT Gardens Point Campus
- 6 min to TAFE Queensland South Bank campus
- 10 min to Griffith University Queensland Conservatorium Library
- 6 min to Brisbane State High School
- 6 min to Coorparoo Secondary College
- 8 min to Coorparoo State School
- 7 min to Villanova College