Location: 75 Jacaranda Place, Indooroopilly QLD 4068
Long Pocket Estate is about to redefine lush city living with a series of architectural multi-level Townhomes. A rare opportunity exists to create your own piece of serenity with our River and Rainforest collections.
Whether you prefer tranquil waterfront views or rainforest retreats, Long Pocket estate offers an envious lifestyle in an affluent location. The estate is perched on the Brisbane river next to University of Queensland, Indooroopilly Golf course and St Lucia Golf Links.
Surrounded by vibrant scenery with a prosperous community at your fingertips – take a walk along the riverfront pathways to one of many local restaurants and cafes. Long Pocket estate boasts an enviable school catchment of St Peters Lutheran college, Indooroopilly state school and Ironside State School. Along with the convenience of all amenities and public transport at close proximity.
To enhance safety and longevity, these townhouses are constructed entirely using reinforced steel slabs. The articulation of form and material together with the solid brick wall and monumental high arches create a timeless style that owners will treasure and pass on for generations.
Turn your lifestyle into an oasis with exclusive resort-style facilities. Home comforts include a spacious communal BBQ and outdoor dining area, a 22 metre luxury resort style swimming pool, sauna and steam room. It’s the perfect spot to take refuge on a balmy summer day.
Each residence fuses resort and metropolitan design, capturing the energy of a leafy escape in a coveted location. The lavish living area provides the perfect foundation for shared moments with family and friends.
Your comfort is paramount to Long Pocket Estate. The living areas are generous in size placing luxury at the forefront of your experience. The 3 and 4 level townhouses consist of total size ranging from 276m2 to 536m2. Relax on the balcony taking in the breeze of your chosen river or rainforest views. Choose from 10 distinct floor plans, each featuring 3 - 4 bedrooms ideal for professionals and growing families. Tastefully designed to heighten the beauty of the location, French oak timber features and natural light is present throughout. Visual elements of the design are customisable for personal taste.
Key Residence Features
• Option of River or Rainforest collection
• Multiple spacious living areas
• Galley kitchen plus Butler’s Pantry
• Gaggenau appliances with integrated fridge/freezer • High ceilings and ducted air-conditioning
• Internal lifts available in selected townhouses
• Expansive entertaining balcony’s with BBQ connections • Private security entrance and outdoor courtyard
• 22 metre resort style pool with sauna and steam room • Outdoor BBQ facilities and dining area
Education & Lifestyle
- Lush scenery embraces a thriving riverfront outlook
- A vibrant mix of young professionals and families.
- 2 golf courses within walking distance
- Riverfront pathways and parks with spaces for outdoor activities
- A shoppers oasis sits on the northern edge with leading designer brands, cinemas, bistros and fine dining
- Indooroopilly is known for ease of transport options with Brisbane CBD only a 6kms drive along the Brisbane river.